Become a member of Granite Hills Credit Union
To be eligible for Granite Hills Credit Union membership you must fulfill one of the following:
in the following Vermont Counties
Or be a relative of a current member!
How to Join
- Complete, print and bring in your Membership and Account Card Ė DO NOT MAIL OR E-MAIL!
- Stop by Granite Hills Credit Union at 328 North Main Street in Barre or 1 National Life
Drive in Montpelier with your completed information and with your opening deposit(s).
DO NOT MAIL OR E-MAIL YOUR APPLICATION.
When you stop in, we need the following required identification:
- If you are opening ONLY a savings account, the opening deposit is $100.
- If you are opening more than one product or service with us (loan, CD,
checking, etc.), the opening deposit to your savings account is $5.
Our staff will meet with you and review your information for approval for membership*
- Valid Driverís License or Birth Certificate
- and Social Security card
Truth In Savings
*NOTE: To help the government prevent terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law
requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person
who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth,
and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driverís license
and other identifying documents.