SYSTEMATIC SAVINGS CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
Granite Hills Climber!
Now everyone can enjoy great CD rates while systematically saving! Our Granite Hills Climber Systematic Savings
Certificate of Deposit makes it easy with automatic transfers and a low opening deposit.
- 2 year CD
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Maximum opening deposit of $5,000
- Transfer from Granite Hills Credit Union checking account or savings account only (not Money Markets)
- Transfer minimum of $10/month
- Transfer maximum of $100/month
- Use our savings calculator to determine how fast your account may grow
- Transfers may not occur more often than weekly
- This account can not be used as an IRA
- If CD is withdrawn, regular penalties apply which could erode principal
- No withdrawal of interest; interest must remain in CD
- CD will automatically renew at term to the same type of CD unless instructed differently by account owner
- If the automatic transfer of funds to this account ceases, the interest rate on the CD will revert to the regular savings rate currently in effect.
- Any member requested change to the transfer amount during the term of the CD is at the discretion of the credit union
About Granite Hills Credit Union
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.